Dating for women who love beards

Although some factors (genetic makeup and wealth) are somewhat out of our control, there are many small changes you can make to appear like a man of status.Keep fit, hit the gym, eat healthy, and taking pride in what you wear.

Some forums can only be seen by registered members.

In terms of how you behave around women, your status is determined by your level of confidence. When it comes to attraction, confidence is everything. If you’re a man who goes after what he wants, is a leader of people and has a higher perception of himself over others, women will find you attractive.

Recently, we posted a stat claiming that 53% of women prefer kissing clean-shaven men. ” We trilled.) But, as was later pointed out to us on Twitter, that leaves 47% of women who do like beards for the roughly 30% of men who have them. Of course, this doesn’t mean it’s okay to grow out your facial hair willy-nilly. A long, straggly one will have the opposite effect and add ten years. There are special beard shampoos and conditioners out there, but I imagine your regular ones will probably do just fine.

It’s annoying at first because your skin gets irritated and no one wants that, but as any girl with a lusty affection for bearded men will tell you, it starts to become a non-negotiable necessity. It’s like the ultimate jab at parental control, you know? Forget needing an alarm clock when you have a tasty man with a beard to wake you up with scratchy tenderness in the morning.

What the f*ck else did you think was going to happen when your soft, dainty-ass girl skin touches his rough face tresses? I don’t know why, but her hatred of his facial hair is disturbingly satisfying for me.

If a guy has got a beard, your ovaries are already gearing up to pounce. He looks like he can chop down half a forest with a thundering axe and then build you a house with his bear hands…only to passionately ravage your body on a beard skin rug (a bear he probably also killed with his bear hands).

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!